NEED A REVIEWER? GIVE THIS GIRL A CHANCE! :-)

NEED A REVIEWER? GIVE THIS GIRL A CHANCE! :-)
Write to aschin7@gmail.com

I LOVE THIS PIC!

I LOVE THIS PIC!
Cutie Cupid & Mum!

Monday, March 1, 2010

A REVAMPED BLOG


I am writing again.

I have neglected my passion to blog about anything random for the past few months due to work and my motherhood duties - and now, I feel the need to resume again because I just love to kay-poh about life and things around me.

This is a totally revamped site peeps.

I used to have a few silly blogs created out of boredom and now its time to keep only one - coz its easier to maintain *lols*

Oh yes, I love reading other people's blogs. Not all of them are nonsense though! Some provided tips, stories and recommendations about things I like, eg: food, make up, skincare, tech stuff...

I will link those blogs that I usually 'stalk' soon :-)

There were instances where blogger makes money too out of adverts write ups, is it true? Have no idea really - maybe its true coz most of my blogger friends were travelling here and there and most importantly enjoyed free passes + product all throughout the year...

So maybe I could try and join in the wagon?? Hahah!! We shall see...if I have what it takes, then it shall be..:-)

Until then...I am resetting this blog to an ALL new me :-)

Happy reading!

XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 Cents Comment?