NEED A REVIEWER? GIVE THIS GIRL A CHANCE! :-)

NEED A REVIEWER? GIVE THIS GIRL A CHANCE! :-)
Write to aschin7@gmail.com

I LOVE THIS PIC!

I LOVE THIS PIC!
Cutie Cupid & Mum!

Monday, March 1, 2010

MY MUMMIFIED FEET!

Stayed home today due to my swollen ankle + dislocated extreme left foot bone.


I actually felt the pain weeks ago but ignored it. The blow came during the recent weekend when I hastily ran down the stairs thinking that my hubby forgotten to bring in the clothes and the sound of thunder rudely awaken me from my slumber. So blurily I ran the stairs only to twist my ankle and made it worst!!

I was practically limping yesterday! My good staff, Nurul kindly lend her shoulder as I walked the pavement en route Manhattan Fish & Co at Ampang Park for my belated birthday lunch (Thanks peeps!).


I wore an ankle guard which I got from Guardian @ RM18.90 (its on SALE)...to restrict the movement a little..

So I talked to hubby to bring me to this place where my friend used to get her treatment - when she slipped and fell. I used to go to the one at Taman Desa (Everhealthy something..), but the good doc from China has long left the country. He was one of the best I have experienced coz when he treated me that time (I slipped and fell during one CNY many years back and hurt my back) he made me sweat!! Not in a bad way peeps, he made me broke into cold sweat because I gritted my teeth so hard to withstand the pain!!! As if Im in a child labor!




So yeah, I went to OSSO (http://www.osso.com.my/) and a tomboyish receptionist (shes nice) greeted me and I was made to wait for a while with hubby. I enjoyed myself watching Mr Bean for a while!




I'd say better make an appointment first before you come because after my treatment was done, while waiting for hubby to finish - I saw 5 people came in for treatment. Each treatment may last from 40 minutes to 1.5 hours depending on the nature of your case / injury.

I came out with both feet bandaged :-P, left feet due to a dislocated bones on the extreme left of the feet and right feet due to an old ankle injury during my sporty days many years ago. The therapist pasted gauzes of chinese herbs on the injured area and proceeded to wrap it neatly.

I looked funny..like a sick soccer player! I need to wear this for 6 hours and no acidic food for me for the next two weeks.

My hubby came out of the treatment feeling good too. He suffered lower back pain, so he too got his back pasted with the miracle chinese herbs.

I will be going back there again soon - to align my upper and lower back. I insisted to do all of them today but the therapist was against it saying that I may not be able to withstand all the pain at once...haha...hmm, he's right :-)

So peeps, please go visit OSSO if you, family or friends have prolonged pains at the joints or muscles - they're not that expensive (RM100 to RM50) and they're effective too!

XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 Cents Comment?