NEED A REVIEWER? GIVE THIS GIRL A CHANCE! :-)

NEED A REVIEWER? GIVE THIS GIRL A CHANCE! :-)
Write to aschin7@gmail.com

I LOVE THIS PIC!

I LOVE THIS PIC!
Cutie Cupid & Mum!

Monday, March 1, 2010

8 THINGS I LIKE!


I recently ask myself, if I wanna do a review on something (a product or a service), what would it be? Haha...so here is a list in no particular order:

1) Food - Because I love 'em, I have good taste buds ok..

2) Slimming products - I have flabby arms, tummy, butt and thigh as a result of carrying an 8 pounder baby 2 years ago + slaving away behind a laptop at work..

3) Hospitality - I love travelling, and I like good hotels...I usually check the bathroom first or toilet whenever I am at a new hotel..

4) Baby products - Because I can try it on my 2 year old adorable + naughty daughter and see how effective it is, I love recommending tried and tested stuff!

5) Hair/Skincare products - I like beauty stuff...unfortunately motherhood wont allow me to be pretty all year round! So any one day treatment is appreciated to make me feel pretty again! :-)

6) Tech Stuff - I love checking out gadgets and tools to find out what it can do...then start telling my husband how cool it is..then he starts telling his staff, friends..etc...

7) Massage / Alternative Medical Treatment - I love massage!! I love being pampered and guess what? Thai Odyssey made lots of money from me from all those reflexology treatment visit! Hahaha! Alternative medical treatment? I just got my bones aligned..painful but its worth it!

8) Movies / Concerts - I love music and good movies, since the day I was born! (er...that would be the music part)

Hmmm...eight only ah???...Anyways..8 is a good number to start with.

So any of you who DARE to contact me to offer the above, dont be shy - I am available...just a few fingertips away!..I promise to write nothing but a good and honest review!! (only if you prefer honest review coz I am simple like that - honesty is the best policy!) :-)

XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 Cents Comment?