NEED A REVIEWER? GIVE THIS GIRL A CHANCE! :-)

NEED A REVIEWER? GIVE THIS GIRL A CHANCE! :-)
Write to aschin7@gmail.com

I LOVE THIS PIC!

I LOVE THIS PIC!
Cutie Cupid & Mum!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I WANNA STRIKE A LOTTERY!


I wanna win a lottery! MAGNUM Jackpot to be exact - Anyone knows the secret?

Honestly, I have bought a few numbers in the past only to win very small amount and I can count how many times I exchanged the winning number with cash - TWICE! Sad right? And yes, I won RM200 at most times.

I didnt buy that many, nor am I a punter or rely 100% of my livelihood to gambling..lols!

It's a nice feeling to read about someone who just won a lottery.

Imagine if ITS YOU!

I have just read about a businessman from Rawang who won RM11 Million from Magnum 4D. And years back a 70-year old aunty won RM17 Million from the Pan Malaysia Pool RM3 Lottery Ticket - makes me wanna track her and tell her that I am her long lost grand daughter (No?)...Another story few months back was about a husband and wife (hawkers) who won RM20 Million, and they've never travelled overseas before! They were too happy that it made them clueless as to what to do with the money. But just like everyone, they wanna use tiny part (very tiny ok?!) of it to clear debts :-)

I wish I can win a lottery. Even if its a freakin' RM1Million.

Its a once in a lifetime - beautiful experience! And yes, I too wanna clear my debt if I win, treat my family & friends to a sumptuous meal & holidays, buy a house / MPV, invest it in some trust funds & donate some to charities :-)

Guess its an impossible dream for many of us :-)


XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 Cents Comment?