NEED A REVIEWER? GIVE THIS GIRL A CHANCE! :-)

NEED A REVIEWER? GIVE THIS GIRL A CHANCE! :-)
Write to aschin7@gmail.com

I LOVE THIS PIC!

I LOVE THIS PIC!
Cutie Cupid & Mum!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I WANT MONEY!




I have been thinking about it lately. How do I get money?



Working for others WILL get you income, minus in & out, you still have some left to save - or not.



Working for yourself means you need a business to run, convince investors...getting the revenue they want, keep some for yourself, the rest split to put back into the business + the investors.



Then I remembered this book that I read years back and still enjoyed reading it, SAVE KARYN.



The author, who got herself into a huge debt had turned to Cyber Begging to solve her problem. Genius? I think she is! Of course, it comes with risks as well.



Risks like being stalked by mad + jealous people, there were people who ask you do stupid things as well like pose yourself nude, sell drugs for them - all for the sake of, "If you want express money!"...



But if you are patient enough, put in effort to show your commitment that you needed the money because you want to settle your debt, begging is just not the way to go. You must have something to show in return in order for people to feel it. Like Karyn, she sold her things on ebay - that's how others got to know her as well, then she updates her story (like her journey) almost everyday. Day in, day out...her visitors (to her website) snowballed.



Here I am ~ thinking about my job. I know there's nothing wrong with the company - its just the department I'm in. I feel unproductive. I wanted to do more, not just sit in office and stare at the computer. I am assigned jobs that doesnt add value and my boss is not very well liked by many and she's in denial! Approach her? She will give you the same reason, that she's the head - its either you do what you are told to do, or do nothing. Her decision is what matters. Believe me, we approached the HR, even her head....all we hear is silence....in short, we are losing hope + demotivated and all we could do is just go with the flow, do what we can do (work) and look for other jobs. Yes....I am hunting again!!!



Arghh...I thought this is the last place I serve and build my career. I was wrong.



My boss is old fashioned. She didnt believe in two way communication, its either her way or no way at all - simple. I thought it was just me earlier that is having this bad hives - my poor colleagues, all of them were affected too! So what does that tells you? We or her that is having problem? My staff, Ronald tendered his resignation 2 days ago. I just lost a capable staff and good friend.



Sigh....



I am still here. Battling with my emotions, trying to keep up with her. Everyday is a trial. Everyday is a drag for all of us. Our days are spent thinking what will she do next, who will be the next victim...we are just too free and traumatised! We are like zombies..robots. The only difference is that we need to reprogramme ourselves everyday. Else, we will go bonkers. We are not bunch of whiners. Luck is just not on our side. We tried, we are in dilemma what will happen next. So I chose to take action - leave. Let her stay then with the company who dont even know what to do with her. Who still want her to stay and 'see' what she can 'do' and 'contribute'.



So here we are back to square one. Job hunting again. Its not something we enjoy doing. I dont. But for the sake of survival - we need to take action and move. If its my business, I would stay and persevere after spending so much. But working for somebody, I need to move on if the situation is of not much help no matter how we tried to resolve it.



Seriously, I have no idea what will happen tomorrow. All I have is hope and some other crazy ideas in my brain. I dont know if it could work - I am willing to try. I dont know why I am writing this for, but at least I am relieved.



So now, I need to put on my thinking cap and see what I can do to make money. Cyber Begging perhaps???....but not to the point of exposing my boobs and all, or commit a crime - I have more class to commit to that.





No comments:

Post a Comment

2 Cents Comment?